Dragon Medical 10.1 Key Features
You won't find a more accurate speech recognition product for your PC anywhere. Dragon Medical 10.1 is up to 20% more accurate before enrollment than Dragon NaturallySpeaking Medical V9, and Dragon Medical 10.1 is over 38% more accurate than Dragon Professional 10 when used in a Medical Setting.
Compared to Version 9, Dragon Medical 10.1 delivers significant improvement in response time. Fast speakers will observe more than 50% reduction in the time it takes for words to appear on the screen. Since some speakers pause in their dictation to watch the results, having words appear on the screen sooner facilitates a more seamless dictation experience.
You'll be dictating letters, e-mails and Medical professional can navigate and dictate inside third party EMR's. Dragon allows doctors to dictate medical decision-making - history of the present illness, review of systems, assessment, and plan - directly into EMR systems such as Epic, Allscripts, Cerner, GE, NextGen, Eclipsys, McKesson and eClinicalWorks, eliminating transcription and ensuring more complete clinical documentation.
Dragon products have won over 175 major awards for accuracy and ease of use, and are used by more people around the world than any other speech recognition software.
Finally you can tell your computer what to do! Use Dragon shortcuts to quickly search for information on the Web or on your own computer. Need to find some information on the Web Just say "search the Web for global warming articles", "search Wikipedia for George Washington Carver" or "search eBay for Batman comic books".
Use Dragon NaturallySpeaking with Nuance-approved Bluetooth headsets.
Includes user profile management and security features for enterprise deployments, as well as roaming user support, and support for Citrix environments.
Dictate into any Nuance-certified handheld device for automatic transcription when you synch with your PC.
The option to create a desktop folder to place digital dictations from a handheld device and have them transcribed automatically to streamline the dictation workflow.
Dragon NaturallySpeaking is Sectionx 508 certified to give people with physical limitations complete hands-free use of the PC -- it's the ideal tool to assist people with carpal tunnel syndrome or other repetitive stress injuries.
Product details, enhancements and advantages over past versions
Take a quick tour through the various features of Dragon Medical 10.1 and see just how easy it is to use!
See the list of specialized vocabularies covering nearly 80 medical specialties and subspecialties which ensure high dictation accuracy
Which Dragon product is right for you Compare Dragon Medical 10.1, Small Practice 10, and Professional 10.
PC Requirements -- Minimum
- Intel Pentium / 1 GHz processor or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors will yield faster performance - Dragon Medical 10 requires the SSE2 instruction set. Processors without SSE2 are "Intel before Pentium 4" and "AMD before Athlon 64"
- 512 MB RAM or 1 GB RAM for Windows Vista
- Free hard disk space: 2.5 GB
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows Server 2000
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows XP, SP2 or higher - 32 bit - Home & Prof
- Windows 2000, SP4 or higher
- Windows Vista or Windows Vista SP1, 32-bit, or 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit compatible
- Citrix MetaFrame Presentation Server 4.0 or 4.5
- DVD-ROM drive (required for installation)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher (free download available at www.microsoft.com)
- Nuance-approved noise-canceling headset microphone (included).
- For Bluetooth wireless microphone support, please visit http://support.nuance.com/compatibility/
- A web connection is required for activation
During the install process the software checks to make sure your system meets these minimum requirements. If you do not meet the requirements, the software will not be installed. PC Requirements -- Recommended
- Intel Pentium / 2.4 GHz processor (1.6 GHz dual core processor) or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors will yield faster performance
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Free hard disk space: 2.5 GB
- L2 Cache: 1 MB
Shop with 100% Confidence!
Recorders.com is an elite Nuance partner for Dragon Naturally Speaking software and carries their Gold Certified Partner status. Our service and pricing is second to none.
Buying from the leading supplier now has more advantages than ever - better price, better service, FASTER SHIPPING and a complete line of top rated Dragon Nuance Certified headset microphones, wireless microphones, handheld USB microphones and 5 star rated digital voice recorders.